Wasted Energy + High emission + High cost
IMET’s DPF-HEGR Award-Winning Technology
- Two active U.S. Patents
- Does not require the use of noble metal catalyst. IMET uses Fuel-Borne-Catalyst & OBC.
- Uses water instead of a Urea-Solution
- Retrofit trucks at 1/10 the cost of buying new trucks.
Description of GreenPower™ “DPF-Hydrated-EGR” Engine Retrofit System:
1) PM is reduced by using Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) in the exhaust gas stream and the DPF is regenerated by use of IMET-engine Oil Borne Catalyst (OBC) and , additionally, electric heater systems.
2) NOx emission is reduced by a Hydrated Exhaust Gas-Recirculation (H-EGR) process that is reinforced with water-vapor (steam) generated by utilizing Muffler Waste Heat.
A. Diesel Truck Engines
B. Gen set engine diesel generator size 600KW – 3000KW
c. Locomotive Engine
d. fuel-saving for truck engines
DPF HEGR installed on a Peterbilt truck
Please visit our contact page to receive more detail information.